Useful resources

Property Insurance

Property insurance policies come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to find the perfect one that fits you.

Buildings Insurance

In order to receive a mortgage offer, you must have buildings insurance. No matter whether you are buying a new property or are remortgaging, there must be proof that the property is insured.

Aside from this, having buildings insurance is a sensible and prudent idea. Your home is both a financial and life investment; just imagine having to rebuild it or fix it if there was a flood or fire. The financial and emotional cost could be devastating.

Get in Touch

Ask our expert team if you have any questions about anything that we offer here at Clayton-Welch Associates

Ask a question

Contents Insurance

Our team can also help you with a range of insurance policies for your home contents from your furnishings and home equipment to high value items like jewellery, artwork and collectibles.

It is easy to review your existing cover when you move home, remortgage or add contents to your property.

Let us check that you have the right cover in place for your home.

Landlords Buildings & Contents Insurance

Landlord Cover is a different product to individuals' policies. It is often a good idea to check the cover on your rental property, for example in case some of your contents are not covered under the buildings policy.

Visit our Useful Resources Page for more information and help with your property financing

Use our useful information and tools help you to begin planning your next steps.

Our team is always by your side with every step

Clayton-Welch Associates’ team of dedicated advisors are available to offer advice - get in touch


Buying a property can be the biggest decision we make in our lives; that’s why it’s vital to receive impartial advice from competent and qualified advisors.


Family is important. Ask us for expert advice to help protect what matters, when it matters.

Property Insurance

Ensure that your home and its contents is covered with household insurance that fits your needs.


Updating your will means you can protect your loved ones after you are gone.

How Can We Help?

Whatever your plan, we’re here to give you reliable mortgage and protection advice that you can trust.

Get in touch