- Home Insurance
- Research Tools
- How can I fund a mortgage if I’m a contractor or self-employed?
- Interest rate rise: what happens to mortgages?
- Income protection: Is your house safe from repossession if you fall ill?
- Case study: How to get the best possible mortgage for your earning as an IT contractor
- Why use a mortgage broker?
- Clayton-Welch helps a client to find a 95% LTV mortgage to buy a project property
- Mortgage & Income Protection
- Understanding home insurance and choosing the right policy for you
- Letting out a Property on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Leave your details with us, and we'll call you back
Details submitted through this form are confidential. We will process any personal information collected in this form in accordance with our Privacy notice. The information therein is used only to contact you to discuss the areas you've expressed an interest in.
Please note the contents of this form is sent via email and therefore may not be secure.